Thursday, June 16, 2011

Part 10- My angry face! Rawr!

A trait I see in characters all the time is unexplainable rage. Like, throwing chairs, breaking glass, bitch slapping FOR NO REASON other than jealousy or self disappointment. I understand the abusive relationshipswhere the guy gets a little overbearing or tries to rape the girl because he is horny like that, it actually happens, not like it is written, but in some sort of comparably close way to how we have imagined. I understand the mock angerlike "I am going to take a sledgehammer to your fucking face." Because I say that all the time. There is often areal rage in everyone that comes out unexpectedly, but not without real reason.
The only time someone should get overly dramatic with their rage where their anger is unprecedented is when they have a mental disorder that causes them to lose control of their emotions.
Any other time they get angry beyond belief, there NEEDS to be some sort of explanation why.

"Were you just hugging that guy right there? Do you love him? Am I not good enough for you? Huh? Tell me mystery love, am I not good enough for you? You god damn slut! Fucking whore! Slut!" He threw a chair at the wall and it broke. He slapped your face until your lips were bleeding and your teeth were sore. "Bitch!" The abuse continues, but the other person still loves their lover so lovingly despite the wounds they have been inflicted with because of this love. Love... Love? LOVE. L-O-V-E. love.
Luv
<3
heart
angry
ANGRY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"NO YOU IDIOT, THAT WAS MY BROTHER! WE ARE NOT DATING! HOW CAN YOU NOT BELIEVE ME? OH MY GODDDDDDDD! I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU! BASTARD! I HOPE YOU DIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
Her lover realizes his errors and loves her even more and tried to not get that jealous.
Oh my gosh, when has jealousy ever been that bad? Throwing chairs? Really? I swear this person has a mental disorder because they have this uncontrollable rage. Get this man some pills, he needs to calm down!
I think jealousy can really hitch a relationship and cause some serious drama. It also says a lot about the relationship that authors don't always know they are telling. Well first of all,
  1. this guys clearly has some trust issues
  2. he knows nothing about this girl because he doesn't know who her brother is
  3. he has no respect to those that are really whores and bitches by calling his girlfriend one
  4. he probably doesn't even know what they are (sluts sleeps around a lot and whores date around, prostitues sell themselves)
  5. he doesn't respect his girlfriend
  6. he is an idiot
  7. he has an inferiority complex
  8. he is abusive
  9. he is controlling
  10. this girl seems weak
  11. he doesn't know the value of furniture
  12. money is not an object you can waste freely!
Using capital letters is supposed to mean yelling, but don't use it. Don't. The occasional AHH or GRR is okay, but never the WHOLE SENTENCE IN CAPS BECAUSE THE PERSON YELLS THE ENTIRE THING!!!!! After the person yells you put at the end of the sentence "angry rant," she yelled at the top of her lungs. That is what you do. And the extending of a sound, I kind of only want to see that in the moans and groans, if even. Things like that should be addressed in the sentences outside of the angry dialogue, or any dialogue at that matter. That is the character's dialect and it should show, but don't randomly increase the length of a chapter by maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggg every word longer with the person in a singsong voice or in an extended shout. Just put "Hate!" She emphacized the hate for a long time.
Now just some situations that.... rage!!!!!!!!!!!

He got rejected, time to rape her.
She spilled coffee on his suit, time to rape her, JK, time to make a scene.
Waiter, there is a fly in my soup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He sees her with another guy, time to punch that guys lights out and hold a grudge against his girl forever without listening to her side of the story because he doesn't think it will make a difference when it clearly would and all the readers hate the guys for not listening to her and they kind of don't want to read anymore because they have read this same plot over and over again.
Let's randomly call each other insults. If anyone called me names, I don't care if you are a teacher or my parent's friends, prepare to get kicked, punched, or slapped.
We just met and you called me a moron, nice.
I have an unexplainable hatred for anyone that has a better income than me, causes me to lash out freqeuntly on a regular basis.
You god damn dumbfuck for a sluttish whorish pervet useless little bugger from the 19th century, I hope you die and go to hell for being like that!
Deny me sex? ROAD RAGE!
Punches his boss for being unreasonable, nice.
Rude to a customer for petty reasons.
You! You right there, pick up that sock bitch.
I can't do anything right!
I made a 98! MOM IS GOING TO KILL ME!
I made a 99, MOM HAS A BELT OUT!
GOD DAMN IT MOM, I WILL NOT GO ON A DOUBLE DATE WITH YOU!
THAT JOKE WASN'T FUNNY!
You killed someone? What were you thinking?
Do you want me to lower you grade/ take away your phone/ allowance/ give you more chores/ increase your punishment/ take away your Friday/ tell your parents/ teachers/ hurt you? (No you retard, I don't want any of that, I am no masochist and I do not like to be tortured so badly. Leave me alone you idiot, why would you even ask that?) *Roots from my rage at my teacher for asking me if I wanted my test grade to be lowered. What kind of question is that you idiot? Do I look dumb? She took of 10 points anyway and caused me to get a B in her class, the little bitch. I'd rather have taken the 0 she was going to give instead. Then I could tell my parents that it's my teacher's fault and not mine. She can't teach, that's the problem, clearly.*
That was fun, been a while since I've laughed while doing this. I don't even remember what this was about.
I could go off why all these angry situations are socially incorrect and highly unbelievable due to the fact that it is unlikely that such instances will occur and therefore make it extremely impossible for me to read. I could say that it is very possible if we factor in situations and different variables, but I am too lazy to go into how these characters are correct.
No, they are wrong, I win, don't argue.
I feel bad for just leaving it at this, but I shouldn't go too deep into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment